Hotel Management Jobs Panjim-Devyani International LimitedJune 12th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
No of Opening : 50
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Qualification : BHM
Work Location : Panjim
Job Responsibilities :
- Full responsibility for specific financial controls, TM training assignments, and the screening of prospective employees under the direction of the RGM.
- Directly perform hands-on work on an ongoing basis to train employees, respond to customer service needs, or otherwise role model appropriate skills and behaviours in the restaurant.
- To operate shift under mandatory SOPs and guidelines of the organization.
- Conduct briefings, share targets & updates with team members.
- Assists in management of day-to-day operations by managing labour, counting inventory and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Supervises others efficiently and coordinates their work
- Assists in management of day-to-day operations by scheduling labour, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Ensures health and safety compliances, and company safety and security policies are met
- Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labour, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Good communication skills
- Positive Attitude and Pleasant Personality
- Age: 18 Years & above
- Minimum SSC Passed
- Females welcome
- Hotel Management Graduates will be given preference
About Company :
Devyani International Limited (DIL) is an associate company of RJ Corp, which has interests in Pepsi Bottling (India, Nepal and Mozambique), Beer (India, Nepal, and Mauritius), Cream bell Ice cream (India and Kenya), Milk (Uganda) Stem Cell Banking, Real Estate and Education.
DIL owns and operates 80+ Pizza Hut and KFC restaurants in India, Nepal and Nigeria. DIL also owns and operates 50+ Costa Coffee stores in India.
DIL has also launched its first Food Court at the Domestic Airport, Delhi, under the banner ‘Food Street’, and would be replicating the format at other airports, including a 24 hours bar lounge in Mumbai.
We have also opening KFC Outlets in Goa by August 2010, for which we are recruiting qualified and experienced candidates from the Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) Industry.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com