HP Bangalore-Technical Architect PositionsMarch 9th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
HP is a leading global provider of products, technologies, solutions and services to consumers and business. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services, and imaging and printing. Our $4 billion annual R&D investment fuels the invention of products, solutions and new technologies so we can better serve customers and enter new markets. We invent, engineer and deliver technology solutions that drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers.
Job Position : Technical Analyst
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
Work place : Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- working with a team of Reporting Specialists to provide regular business generation in the Sales Support domain.
- Working closely with the SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), the Reporting Specialist:
- Operationalizes the reports for both region and country, so that the reports can be generated on time, based on pre-determined schedule and SLA.
- Manages reporting Data marts/Workstation platforms to ensure the data accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
- Ensures report operation smoothness and report accuracy. Meeting the SLA commitments.
- Maintains and tracks report distribution and security.
- Diploma in IT or Bachelor Degree in IT is preferred.
- Microsoft Excel and VBA scripting knowledge
- Microsoft Access working knowledge. Minimum Intermediate level
- Constructing reporting dashboards
- Developing and maintaining Business Objects environment
- Competent in using query reporting tools and technologies
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to details and analyze rationally.
- Ability to investigate, follow up and resolve reporting issues (e.g. quality, timeliness, accuracy issues)