HR Administrator Opening Chennai-Fedby Information ServicesJune 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job position : HR Admininstrator/ Payroll Admininstrator
No of opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Job Location : Chennai
Job Responsibilities :
- To assist the HR team in recruitment and other operational activities in times of need.
- Be the process owner for the payroll systems and statutory compliances within the organization. Must be thoroughly conversant with all the relevant statutes and payroll regulations.
- Manage work flow and ensure hands-on knowledge of the payroll process and assume responsibility for the entire process
- Work in close coordination with the Finance and Accounts team for timely disbursement of salaries
- Demonstrate sound knowledge on the payroll and payroll related, and/ or taxation policies and suggest policies or changes to policies to the management appropriately
- Provide accurate and timely reports to the management.
- Assume responsibility for handling Employee related insurance across the board.
- Recruitment, Selection and Retention
- Source from all available and feasible sources – job portal, referrals, advertisement, consultants, campus placements etc
- Screen and shortlist candidates based on the telephonic interview
- Schedule interviews with those short listed candidates for a written test and a personal round of discussion
- Coordinate interview for the second short list of candidates with the Department Managers
- Ensure the candidate evaluation form is complete with the feedback from the interviewers – HR and Dept. Managers
- Make offer for the selected candidate and ensure proper joining and orientation.
- HR Information Systems and Information Management
- Develop and maintain a human resources system that meets management information needs in a timely manner
- Ensure HR MIS is up to date and accurate
- Constantly update the employee master database in such a way that the information are easily retrievable
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), Strong interpersonal skills, good relationship builder with the staff, excellent organizer, influencing skills and time management skills.
- Should have excellent working knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 1-2 years in a professional Payroll and Recruitment/ Coordinator/ Administrator role in a progressive organization.
- Any Bachelor’s degree with or with out HR background. Should have strong technical expertise in Payroll process and exposure to recruitment activities. Post graduation degree not mandatory.
About Company :
Fedby Information Services Private Limited is the Indian branch of the highly successful Financial Express Group UK. Financial Express is a leading provider of financial information in the UK, providing data and fund research solutions to the investment community including investors, financial advisers, product providers, financial portals and websites, and the financial press. Financial Express also owns and operates www.trustnet.com, the UK’s biggest free and independent fund research website.The Financial Express group has offices in the UK, Hong Kong, and India, and are a
ISO 9001:2000 accredited company
Financial Express Holdings Ltd(Fedby Information S
34/35, Sardar Patel Road I Floor, Alexander
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above