HR Generalist Vacancies- Moolchand Medcity DelhiMarch 17th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Moolchand Medcity Delhi 2011 MBA HR Jobs – 17 Matrch 2011
Job Position : HR Generalist
No of Openings : 2
Name of the Organization : Moolchand Medcity
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Delhi
Rupees 1,25,000 – 1,75,000
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Job Responsibilities :
- To take initial rounds of interview for senior positions.
- To make salary negotiations and cost sheet discussion.
- Coordination of interviews with top management in order to understand the nitty gritty of selection process.
- Closure of vacant positions within deadlines.
- Completion of joining formalities (e.g. issuing of LOI, scrutiny of all documents etc.).
- Follow up with placement consultants, placement coordinators of colleges about openings in different departments.
- Training & development
- Carrying out training effectiveness analysis.
- To carry out training needs analysis for the organization.
- Planning internal and external trainings as per needs.
- Designing and maintaining training content and modules/ customize training content.
- Perform various audits and preparation of all training reports.
- Performance management division
- Implementation of new toolkits/ formats related to new performance indicators.
- Review of all departmental DPMT’s for addition/ modification/ deletion of new processes/toolkits/ formats/ indicators to be tracked in the existing DPMT’s.
- Updating the graphs for the same.
- Candidate should be computer literate,
- PG Diploma/ Degree in Human Resources will be preferred,
- Candidate should have good communication skills
About Company :
As one of India’s foremost names in healthcare, Moolchand has been setting standards for the past half century. For over five decades we have been providing healthcare services to three generations of Delhites with care and dedication. Moolchand Medcity has become the first multispecialty hospital in North India to get JCI, NABH accreditation and ISO 9001:2000 certification.
We are currently developing our landmark South Delhi campus as Moolchand Medcity. Medcity will be India’s largest single site multispeciality hospital complex (1,500+ beds and 6 specialty hospitals).
In the medium term we intend to be a top three healthcare services player in North India by building and managing 3,000+ beds in the NCR and its suburbs. We plan to achieve this vision by setting up a portfolio of hospitals in key cities through a mix of green field facilities, alliances and joint ventures.
Lajpat Nagar – III Near Moolchand Flyover
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110024
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com