HR Management Trainee Opening at ibis Mumbai AirportJuly 20th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Human Resources Assistant
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Action Orientation – Demonstrates enthusiasm, drive and determination to get ahead and pursues goals energetically; shows self-confidence and an optimistic outlook; acts on own initiative and takes responsibility for one’s own work and for the safety of others.
- Adaptability – Shows awareness of own strengths and weaknesses; works comfortably in uncertain conditions; accepts new ideas; changes one’s own views or behaviours in accordance to changing circumstances; identifies personal development needs and seeks opportunities to improve; absorbs new information; maintains stable performance under pressure.
- Communication – Encourages communication with others; shares information with others and clearly expresses opinions; listens and takes others’ feelings and views into consideration; admits to mistakes; and maintains relationships at all organisational levels.
- Customer Focus / Quality – Meets customer needs, delivers personalised service, shows empathy and understanding, ensures professional, quality work standards are met, and uses criticism constructively.
- Integrity – Acts with clear ethics and values; is a model of high standards of behaviour for others; maintains confidentiality and upholds agreements; relates to people from different cultures; and maintains a balance between work and personal life.
- Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork – Uses appropriate interpersonal styles; identifies with others; works in a team; easily builds rapport; helps others through difficult times; shows tolerance for others’ viewpoints; keeps own emotions in check and not allow personal feelings disrupt work
- Time and Task Management – Manages time effectively and shows punctuality; completes tasks on time; structures work activities in a systematic way; follows company policies; shows organisational commitment; shows receptiveness to being managed; demonstrates detailed job knowledge, manual ability and technical expertise in one’s own area.
- Maintain all applications, screen and interview applicants suitable for positions
- Ensure that all applications are reviewed and that acknowledgment/reject letters are sent out 2 weeks from date of receipt.
- Assist in recruitment efforts by scheduling interviews and interview coordination
- Carry out recruitment activities, prepares and posts vacancy announcements; contacts applicants for screening interviews; screens applications and resumes; interviews candidates and refers suitable candidates to Department Heads; checks and documents applicant references.
- Maintains an update list of applicants and applicant files.
- Ensure a smooth and efficient administrative support in the Human Resources Department by assisting the Human Resources Manager in the planning, coordination and implementation of all office administration of the Human Resources Office
- Ensure to complete the check in procedure for a new employee by doing the joining formalities
- Maintain manual and electronic personnel files, ensuring that required record keeping is accurate
- Coordinate and administer all paper flow within the Department.
- Ensure that employee facilities are maintained and are within standards, i.e. Staff locker rooms, cafeteria and housing and employees’ area
- Assist to manage the compilation, implementation and upkeep of the following employee communications – Employee Notice Boards, Electronic Employee Magazine
- Assist with coordinating of inter-departmental social activities and employee award presentations
- Effectively communicate core values and behavioural standards to all levels of staff
- A Graduate in any stream.
- MBA with speacialization in HR
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Package
About Company :
Ibis Mumbai Airport, India is a 150 room hotel that is expected to open early next year, will set a new benchmark for the market segment in India and the brand is forecasted to become the pre-eminent brand in its segment.
Ibis Mumbai is the first internationally branded economy hotel in Mumbai. The Hotel is located on Western Express Highway, a key artery of the city which has emerged as one of the most prominent growth centers in recent times connecting south and Central Mumbai to the northern suburbs. The hotel is within walking distance of the Domestic terminal of the Mumbai airport. This hotel will predominantly cater to business travelers both from major Indian companies as well as MNCâ€™s and SMEâ€™s.
AAPC India Hotel Management Pvt Ltd
Ibis Mumbai Airport
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com