HR Operations Night shift Jobs at Delhi-Corbus IndiaFebruary 24th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Established in 1994, Corbus is a SEI CMMI LEVEL 5 organization has been at the helm of providing consulting, IT and BPO services to its global clientele through its offices in Europe, India, and US.
Vision: Recognized Centers of Excellence providing cost effective IT and BPO services.
Corbus provides its clients a wide spectrum technology and service base through experienced professionals with multiple platform skills and rich domain experience across various industry segments.
Corbus is an affiliate of Soin International – a Dayton, Ohio based high technology, multi-faceted organization.
Job Position : Executive HR Operations – Night Shift
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Work place : Delhi/NCR
Job Responsibilities :
- Supports line managers in India’s IT and Supply Chain divisions in competent application of the organization’s HR Processes.
- Performs day-to-day activities to meet departmental/project objectives.
- Coordinating with support function i.e. Administration, Accounts and System Administration regarding implementation of HR processes
- Oversee payroll and benefits administration
- Employee Relation
- Responsible for Grievance Handling and Employee Relations.
- Investigating and resolving employee related issues
- Coordinating Events, Induction, Joining & Exit Formalities
- Onsite Travel Co-ordination
- Building Rapport with Embassy representatives.
- Processing Visa / Work Permits
- Processing Allowances for Onsite travelers
- Documentation Assistance for Onsite travelers
- Sound knowledge of HR Policies & Processes.
- Hands on Experience on MS Office (Mainly Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational and inter-personal skills
- IT / ITES industry experience in outsourcing environment would be an added advantage
Apply :Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.corbus.com