HR Sample Resume Format: HR Freshers Resume 2011March 7th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
The position in the HR department is a prestigious one and therefore, requires one to have the right kind of resume to be able to be called for the interview. The thing that you should keep in mind is that it has to be effective in being able to convey the right meaning in the least number of words. At the same time, your resume should follow the laid out structure and layout to appear appealing. It should also be the kind that has the most impactful of power words to go ahead and get you the call for the interview wherein you get a chance to meet your potential employer face to face and convince him about your abilities. Make certain that you highlight the relevant skills and experience that is demanded by the job role that has been advertised.
Here is a sample HR resume:
897, 56 Boulevard Street,
Mirabeau, Huntsville 90872,
To secure a good position as a Human Resource Executive in the BPO/Call Center Industry
- Bachelor of Arts specializing in English and Foreign Languages – 2008 – 2010 from Texas University
- Certification Course in French at an Advanced level for six months from Californian Institute of Foreign Languages
Professional Experience :
Human Resources Executive at ABC BPO for the Summer 2009
* Assisted a call center executive’s team in the administration and recruitment of new recruits.
* Helped with the administration of several personality assessments and calibrated these.
* Correlated job performance and motivation levels as per the HR departments set standards.
* Helped to compute yearly, quarterly, and monthly benefits and payrolls
* Coordinated the inductions for the new recruits and exit interviews
Project Experience :
* Designed a new Training and Development workbook with the help of the senior executives.
* Conducted a survey on how to improve employee performance in the call center industry and shared the insights with the HR manager.
Additional Experience :
* Worked for the College fete in selling the tickets and the brochure
* Worked as a Sales Associate in a store in the holiday season for two months.
Additional Skills :
* Well-versed in Microsoft Office and all software programs including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe PageMaker
* Excellent communication skills and team building qualities
* Work well in a team and a quick learner
Ensure that your resume looks professional at all times. Also, you must keep in mind that this is only the bear skeleton and you should be able to add on things that are specific in your case. You should also go ahead and only provide information that is accurate so as to be certain that you can go on to substantiate that further in your interview. At no point in time should you exaggerate or lie in the resume as you are bound to get caught and lose face if you go ahead and do so. At the same time, you should certainly not shy away from highlighting your abilities and skills to make yourself stand out from the lot.