HTC Global Walkin Drive in Chennai From 26 Feb to 2 March 2012- Freshers Content Analyst JobFebruary 26th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Number of Posts : 20
Job Position : Content Analyst
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Job Location : Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Job Duties :
- Capable of creating catalog records for any kind of bibliographic books and journals either print or online medium, using necessary rules
- Responsible for analyzing content for book publishing
- Review Preflight or review of externally supplied files
- Assisting in workflow production and planning
- Responsible for Layout, design and reformat graphic files to print specifications and customer requirements
- Responsible for Layout new and existing graphics with the instructions of style guides and other instructions
- Ensured customer original art and produced press ready electronic files
- Ensured all graphic elements are consistent with individual customer printing specifications
Job Details :
- Shift Timings for work: 6.30 AM to 2.00 PM / 2.00 PM to 9.30 PM
- Walkin Date: 26th February to 2nd March 2012
- Walkin Timings: 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM
HTC Global Services (India) Pvt. Ltd
Unit 25, SDF II, Phase II, MEPZ, Tambaram, Chennai
Tamilnadu, India 600 045
HTC Global Services (India) Pvt Ltd
Unit 25, SDF II Phase II, MEPZ,Tambaram
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of the Company :
HTC Global Services has all this and more. We are an ‘Inc. 500 Hall of Fame’ company, working with the state-of-the-art technology, equipment and processes and providing business solutions across a wide range of verticals.
Established in 1990, HTC is a leading global IT Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) provider with headquarters in Troy, Michigan. HTC is a mid-sized IT company with over 5000 qualified and experienced professionals.
HTC has a strong client base of Global 2000 customers. HTC has global delivery centers across multiple time zones in North America, India, and Malaysia and offices in several countries serving the customers in the United States, Canada, UK, Europe (Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and Scandinavian countries), Middle East, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, China, India and Hong Kong.
HTC has also invested over 300 crores in India, in the recent past, to expand its current facilities in MEPZ, Chennai and has acquired new facilities in Guindy, Chennai and Begumpet, Hyderabad.
Website : http://www.htcinc.com