HTMT-Quality Analyst Job Navi MumbaiJuly 19th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Quality Analyst
Name of the Organization : Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
- Knowledge of Quality concepts is a must
- Knowledge of Six Sigma will be an added advantage
- Exposure and experience in Telecom Operations
- Knowledge of Punjabi/Gujarati is a must
- Should be able to create reports and analyze data
- Should be able to interact with clients and develop ways to improve call quality
Job Responsibility :
- Conduct daily and weekly call monitoring and call calibration sessions.
- Helping agents meet their parameters
- Liaison with TLs to streamline the data entering process
- Identify errors and give immediate feedback to the agent
- To proactively support Team Leader when required
- Conduct team briefing sessions
About Company :
We are a part of the Hinduja Group, which was founded in 1914, having presence in 42 countries with over 45,000 employees globally with multi-billion dollar turnover. The group has diversified business interests in Manufacturing, IT / BPO, Media & Telecom, Banking & Finance, Infrastructure development, Chemicals & Agriculture Business, Energy & Trading and Health Care.
• HTMT is a global provider of BPO Services. One of the largest listed BPO companies in India, operating in 6 countries, having 20 centers, with a global headcount of over 14,000 employees. The sales turnover for Financial Year April,07 – March,08 was USD 165 Million.
• In India, HTMT has centers in 6 locations – Bangalore, Chennai, Durgapur, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Mysore with a headcount of over 10,500 employees.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above