HUMAN RESOURCE (HR) JOBS <> KENEXAApril 24th, 2008 Posted by VFreshers
Company Profile : Kenexa (NASDAQ: KNXA), founded in 1987, is a leading end-to-end provider of software, proprietary content, services and process outsourcing that enable organizations to more effectively recruit and retain employees. Kenexa employs more than 1,300 people in the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany, The Netherlands, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and India. Kenexa has a client list of nearly 3,000 customers, which vary in size and industry, and include 160 of the Fortune 500 and half of the Dow 30.
Kenexa has a history of growth. The space our company occupies is rapidly growing, with a growth rate of about 15-20% a year.
Vishakapattanam is the fifth-fastest growing Industrial metropolis in the Asian subcontinent.
Vizag is soon to be the next IT destination.
Kenexa’s vision for Vizag is to become the hub of innovation and intellectual space.
Kenexa’s new state-of-the-art Vizag facility is spread across 25 acres on the picturesque Rushi Konda Hill, with amazing amenities coming, such as a research lab, library, full-service cafeteria, gymnasium, auditorium, game room, entertainment room, concierge services, transportation services and so much more.
Experience:0 – 4 Years
Job Description: 1. Read and understand job descriptions and verbal instructions, both in English
2. Source candidate resumes and candidate information using various, internet sources; e.g. search engines, referrals, networking, etc.
3. Create internet search strings based on the job descriptions in order to locate appropriate resumes, candidates and leads
4. Find, read, and assess candidate resumes on various public and in-house resume databases
5. Develop a pipeline of candidates through job board searches using key words, Boolean search, and agent search
6. Upload resumes by job family and other mandatory fields (i.e. name, title) into Applicant Tracking System Communicate with US counterparts.
Desired : 1. Excellent English communication skills: spoken and written
2. Ability to use MS office, e-mail and internet tools effectively
3. Experience: 0-4 yrs experience
4. Proficient computer skills and with experience in data mining and internet research