Hyd BPO/KPO Job Positions-DeloitteMarch 18th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is an organization of member firms around the world devoted to client service excellence. In India Deloitte has offices in thirteen locations, we have major practice offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Baroda and Ahmedabad.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which 165,000 dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (DTT), a Swiss Verein. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTT helps coordinate the activities of the member firms, but does not itself provide services to clients. DTT and the member firms are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate the other entities. DTT and each DTT member firm are only liable for their own acts or omissions, not those of any other entity. Each DTT member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in their territories through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities.
Job Position : BPO / KPO Positions
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Work Place : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
Work place : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Liaison with US healthcare facilities, like hospital and private,?state and federal governed?insurance?companies
- Researching claims
- Analyzing information
- Determining actions to be taken next
- Calling insurance providers to get more information
- Verifying payments by comparing them against contracts
- Advising clients on next steps
- Resolving claims
- Analyzing work and finding trends that can help clients re-engineer processes
- Graduate in any discipline, but preference will be given for those who have majored in Commerce, Economics, Math’s, Physics, Chemistry or Statistics
- Consistent academic record with a minimum percentage of 50% or more for those who graduated in any discipline with mathematics/accounts as part of their curriculum and 55% for others.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and Internet skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Analytical & decent Math Skills.
- Willing to work in Night Shifts (6.00 PM – 3.00 AM).
B. Tech; B.E & MCA Freshers cannot apply.
B.Tech; B.E & MCA with Non- Tech background can apply.
Website : http://www.deloitte.com/dtt/home/0,1044,sid%253D40782,00.html