Hyd .Net Test Engineer Openings-Wipro TechnologiesFebruary 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : .Net Test Engineer
Name of the Organisation : Wipro Technologies
About Company :
We are the first PCMM Level 5 and SEI CMM Level 5 certified IT Services Company globally. We provide comprehensive IT solutions and services, including systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, software application development and maintenance, and research and development services to corporations globally.
Our ADSs are listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and our equity shares are listed in India on the Bombay Stock Exchange, and the National Stock Exchange. For more information, please visit our websites at www.wipro.com and www.wipro.co.in
Wipro Technologies is a global provider of consulting, IT Services, and outsourced R&D, infrastructure outsourcing and business process services. We deliver technology-driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of Global 2000 customers. With over 25 years in the Information Technology business, Wipro is the largest outsourced R & D Services provider and one of the pioneers in the remote delivery of services.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Work Place : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Testing – Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Works on problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard programming concepts and principles and application of own judgment.
- Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad supervision/ guidance.
- Expected to further build upon domain knowledge and technical/ proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise.
- May guide new members in the team to help them scale up faster.