Hyd / Secunderabad Opening For Linux Engineer- Qualcomm CDMA TechnologiesMay 3rd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Linux Android Triage Team Engineer
Number Of Post : 1 Opening(s)
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Excellent programming skills in C
- knowledge and working experience of embedded systems
- Experience in one or more of the following areas a major plus:
- Experience with Android architecture and implementation
- Working knowledge of GIT/Gerrit
- Java programming
- Experience maintaining source code repositories
Job Responsibilities :
- Triage Android functionality on various Qualcomm mobile chipsets
- Collaborate with different teams across geographies to analyze and address triaged issues
- May need to work closely with leading mobile manufacturers to assist in design commercialization
Job Details :
- The engineer will be working closely with test and development teams in triaging issues to narrow down the scope of debug and transfer the issue to identified tech area.
- This job will also include merging changes submitted by engineers to central repository, maintaining all branches up to date and helping in release of latest changes to internal and external customers.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Company :
QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies. Our integrated solutions offer device manufacturers reduced bill-of-materials costs, time-to-market, and development time. Mobile handsets powered by QCT chipsets can offer more features while maintaining a smaller, sleeker form-factor and benefiting from reduced power demands.
Website : http://www.qualcomm.co.in