Hyd Tata Indicom- Fresher Sales Officer OpeningsMay 31st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Hyderabad Graduate Freshers having excellent communication skills & knowledge of MS office are recruited as Relationship Exec in Tata Tele Services – 31 May 2011
Job Position : Relationship Executive
Number of Posts : 6
Name of the Organization : Tata Tele Services Limited
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Anantapur, Hyderabad / Secunderabad (AP)
Salary : INR 1 Lakh to 1.5 Lakhs
- Pleasing personality
- Good English speaking/writing abilities
- Basic knowledge of computers
Job Duties :
- Delivering extraordinary and lasting experiences to every customer by personalizing products and services to fit their unique needs.
- Actively promoting the brand; .generate awareness to build customer advocacy and achieve sales & service goals.
- Ensure Store Upkeep & Asset Management
- Providing compelling product demonstrations.
- Try & provide maximum over the counter solution (FTR)
- Working and collaborating well within a team environment
- Assisting in tasks associated with effectively operating of the store
Details of the Organization :
Tata Teleservices Limited spearheads the Tata Group’s presence in the telecom sector. The Tata Group had revenues of around US $75 billion in financial year 2008-09, and includes over more than 90 companies, over 350,000 employees worldwide and more than 3.5 million shareholders.
Incorporated in 1996, Tata Teleservices Limited is the pioneer of the CDMA 1x technology platform in India. It has embarked on a growth path since the acquisition of Hughes Tele.com (India) Ltd [renamed Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited] by the Tata Group in 2002. It launched mobile operations in January 2005 under the brand Tata Indicom and today enjoys a pan-India presence through existing operations in all of India’s 22 telecom Circles.
Tata Teleservices Limited now also has a presence in the GSM space, through its joint venture with NTT DOCOMO of Japan, and offers differentiated products and services under the TATA DOCOMO brand name. TATA DOCOMO arises out of the Tata Group’s strategic alliance with Japanese telecom major NTT DOCOMO in November 2008. TATA DOCOMO has received a pan-India license to operate GSM telecom services-and has also been allotted spectrum in 18 telecom Circles.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com