Hyderabad C Developer Job Openings-Teradata CorporationDecember 6th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Software/Sr.Software Developer -C
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, M.Tech – Computers,MCA
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Strong experience in programming with C.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experienced should have good software development skills including design specification, coding, testing.
Job responsibilities :
- Responsible for resolving customer reported bugs in the Teradata RDBMS product and design and implementation of low to high complex database code solutions.
- Participate in design, code, test, and documentation of major software components according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
- Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements.
- Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like testing and Information Engineering.
About Company :
Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC) is the world’s largest company focused on raising intelligence through data warehousing and enterprise analytics. In addition to our Dayton, Ohio headquarters, we have offices in more than 40 countries around the globe, creating a corporate network that spans North America, Central America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and the Pacific Rim. In India, we exist over 5 locations such as Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Gurgaon.