Hyderabad Front Desk Exec Vacancy-Mercure Hyderabad AbidsOctober 20th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job position : Front Office Associate
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for daily administration, meeting and greeting visitors, dealing with guests’ queries and complaints, and booking rooms.
- Maintain high standards of customer services at the Reception desk so that customers’ expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Motivate and develop Reception team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Responsible for handling guests’ luggage & greeting the guests as per guidelines & standard phrases.
- Ensure quality and appropriateness of customer service provided.
- To maintain Front Office log book and shift reports.
- Respond to inquiries and resolve problems in an effective manner.
- Ensure to handle the luggage in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Accept and monitor luggage for safekeeping or storage in the office according to established procedures.
- Ensure all guests receive a swift, smooth, professional and friendly check in and check out
- Responsible for transferring luggage to and from guests rooms, parking area and assisting guests as necessary in a friendly, professional and efficient manner.
- Ensure quality in all aspects of the job.
- Maintain record of all banquet and any other functions in the hotel.
- Liaise with other departments for the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational issues.
- Carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the post.
- Adhere to the Procedures & Standards Manual.
- Display a proactive approach in initiating and implementing initiatives to provide an improved service in all areas.
- Liaise with Housekeeping for the Room Status.
- Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by the Management.
- Any Graduate with 2 or more years of experience in Front Office operations.
- Prospective candidate should have excellent communication skills and pleasing personality.
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
About Company :
Mercure Hyderabad Abids is a first vegetarian hotel for Accor globally and situated in the heart of the business hub of the city of Hyderabad. The hotel features 82Â guest rooms, 24 hour room service, 68 cover vegetarian restaurant, bar, health and fitness centre, 2 meeting /conference rooms & ballroom (700 Covers), business centre & lounge.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above