Hyderabad Genpact-CA Fresher Recruitment 2010August 11th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : MT/AM
Experience : 1 – 2 years
Qualification : CA
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Indian GAAP/ US GAAP based regulatory Monthly/Quarterly Reporting.
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Year End Statutory Audit for Financial Statement.
- Should have experience and understand the framework of multiple reporting requirements (GAAP/STAT).
- Candidate should know how to interpret the regulations. Should have strong understanding of consolidations and close process.
- Income Statement & Balance Sheet Analysis.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Advanced Accounting knowledge is a must.
- An exposure to Oracle is desirable and has good Excel skills.
Job Details :
The role would require understanding the business profile of allocated legal entity & will be responsible for Statutory Reporting for the entity. Understanding of the US GAAP will be desirable. Complete ownership on the deliverables on the legal entity. Required to interact with US Reporting manager on day to day deliverables besides reporting into the Indian Manager also requires to manage the close process through interaction with US process owner and various suppliers at business end.
About Company :
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above