Hyderabad Patient Care Jobs- IndegeneApril 6th, 2011 Posted by shalini
Indegene Hyd / Secunderabad Pharmacy Fresher Patient Care exec Job Vacancies – 6 April 2011
Job Position: Onsite – Patient Care Executives
Organization / Company Name: Indegene
Experience in Years: 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
B.Pharma – Pharmacy,B.Sc / Any PG Course
- Fluent in English, Hindi and any one regional language (Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam, Assamese, Rajasthani)
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work in a process driven/ structured environment
- Empathy and willingness to listen and relate.
- Two-wheeler is a must
- Meeting with 5 – 8 patients suffering from different ailments everyday (at the hospitals, clinics, homes if required)
- Call patients suffering from different ailments (5-10) and counsel them on phone.
- Counseling and speaking to them for health outcomes management in person so that they understand the long-term implications of managed patient care
- Collate health records related data from consenting patients
- Enroll new patients into the system and also keep meeting the regular patients at regular intervals as advised
- Capture details related to Adverse Drug Reactions reported by patient in pre-defined templates
- Handling patient queries and providing response from pre-defined FAQs
- Provide patient support by coordinating with pharmacists and stockists
- Receive regular feedback from team managers and undergo program related training and on the job training on a regular basis.
Indegene’s scientific and competitive intelligence services lend actionable insights to clients to support their strategic decision making. We provide scientific, clinical, and competitive insights to help align the business development, licensing, clinical development, and marketing activities of our clients to current and future market needs.
Apply: Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject: Profile from vfreshers.com