HYUNDAI INDIA JOBS-AUTO INDUSTRY/AUTOMOBILES-MECHANICAL GRADUATES CHENNAIOctober 9th, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
Quality Control Junior Engineer Job Vacancies at Hysco Steel India Ltd
About Hyundai HYSCO:
HYUNDAI HYSCO became the leading manufacturer of automotive steel products in Korea by implementing a wide range of new technologies and developing future-oriented products.
Through the production of cold rolled products for cars and high-value added pipes using hydroforming technology, HYUNDAI HYSCO is now becoming a major company in the international arena.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Education: Diploma – Mechanical
Industry Type: Auto/Auto Ancillary
1) Responsible for Preparation and Maintenance of Quality reports and records
2) Responsible for On-Off line inspection of RM and Finished Goods
3) Responsible to address customer and vendor complaints
4) Responsible and support production team to minimize and control production downtime.
5) Responsible for pre-inspection of raw material.
6) Responsible for pre-inspection of dispatch of finished goods.
7) Responsible to co-ordinate with PPC and Stores for Process control and Despatch
8) Responsible to identify process defects, damages record the same on site visit.
9) Maintain accurate records of all product documents
10) Visit customer and understand product performance expectations
- Knowledge in ERP and MS Office
- Good knowledge in Quality and Inspection Standards
Executive Name: Murugavel.B
Hysco Steel India Ltd
49, Sengadu Village Sriperambadur Manavalanagar
Email Address: hrdhysco(AT)gmail.com
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICKHERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above