Hyundai Motor India Chennai HR Openings 2011-Industrial Relations JobsDecember 8th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Jr. Executive-Industrial Relations
No of openings : 6
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Job Responsibilities :
- Maintaining cordial relations with employees.
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure the policies & procedures are followed.
- Develop, maintain internal/ external contacts to gather IR intelligence.
- Keep management abreast with latest and up-to-date IR issues in & around company.
- Mentor/ counsel employees on regular basis to develop & maintain a positive work culture.
- Ensure discipline by initiating appropriate disciplinary action against erring employees.
- Preparing periodic MIS reports and communicating the same to the Management.
- Coordinating in welfare/ developmental/ motivational activities for employees.
- Identify/ diagnose issues relating to shop-floor employees and initiate suitable proactive/ reactive measures on time to address the same.
BSW, BLM, Degree with Diploma in Personnel Management
Hyundai Motor India Limited
Plot No H1, SIPCOT Industrial Park,
Irrungatukottai, Sriperumbudur Taluk,
About company :
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC), South Korea and is the largest passenger car exporter and the second largest car manufacturer in India. HMIL presently markets 6 models of passenger cars across segments. The A2 segment includes the Santro, i10 and the i20, the A3 segment includes the Accent and the Verna, the A5 segment includes the Sonata Transform.
HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts of the most advanced production, quality and testing capabilities in the country. To cater to rising demand, HMIL commissioned its second plant in February 2008, which produces an additional 300,000 units per annum, raising HMIL’s total production capacity to 600,000 units per annum.
As HMC’s global export hub for compact cars, HMIL is the first automotive company in India to achieve the export of 10 lakh cars in just over a decade. HMIL currently exports cars to more than 110 countries across EU, Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Asia and Australia. It has been the number one exporter of passenger car of the country for the sixth year in a row.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above