ibis Delhi Airport Requires BHM Freshers as Guest Service AssociateOctober 18th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Guest Service Associate – Front Office
Name of the Company : ibis Delhi Airport
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Location: Delhi
Qualification : BHM – Hotel Management
Job Duties :
- Responsible for daily administration, meeting and greeting visitors, dealing with guests’ queries.
- Maintaining the 15 minutes log and ensuring the all the guest request & complaints are handled as per the standard
- Taking reservation calls and booking rooms if reservation personnel not available and booking using the Resa-vision techniques
- Able to support the reservations team during a complete shift, if there is any requirement in this sense coming from the reservations team
- Display a proactive approach in initiating and implementing initiatives to provide an improved service in all areas.
- Taking check in, check out of the guest following the right technique and training received on the same
- Maintain high standards of customer services at the Reception desk so that customers’ expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Responsible for ensuring that the guest focus is a priority and is displays it at all times by way of recognizing and interacting with guests at all opportunities, maintaining a well groomed appearance, being knowledge about the hotel, and displaying commitment to guest comfort by ensuring the hotel environment is maintained esthetically pleasing at all time
- Maintain awareness and knowledge about Ibis network, Accor group brands and partners, information about ones function and provides information, assistance and immediate attention to any guest complaint
- Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide effective and efficient services.
- Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify optimal, cost effective use of the resources and educate the team on the same.
- Cash of the hotel to be used only for hotel or guest purpose.
- Dropping of any cash collection during the shift in the cash drop box and mentioning the same in cash drop register
- Should be smiling and have a welcoming attitude while at reception, on phone or any other part of the hotel.
- Know the different departments, specific features and services available at the hotel
- Be aware of the hotel’s as well as department’s objectives and results, safety regulations and contribution towards energy conservation
- Be a team player and maintain a great communication flow within and outside the department
- Motivate and develop Reception team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
- Should have knowledge about the brand standard and the Accor Family
- Any matter which may affect the interests of ACCOR should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Be well versed with different modes of settlement including but not limited to foreign currency settlement.
- Have minimum 1 to 2 years experience in the similar capacity of economy or upscale hotels
- Be a Hotel Management Graduate or Diploma from an Institute of repute.
- Have the ability to manage with minimal staff and be strong in setting up of processes and systems
- Have an understanding and applicability in hotel operations including Opera software.
- Prior work experience in a Pre-opening Hotel is a plus
Details of the Company:
Ibis Delhi Airport is a 465 keys, full service economy hotel (with a worldwide network of over 900 hotels in 45 countries), scheduled to open in January 2012. Located in the Aerocity at the Airport, the location is perfect for building the brand presence of ibis Hotels in India, as well as to serve the vast Delhi market which includes the diplomatic precinct and up market south Delhi localities. It is well connected with the Aerocity metro station which provides a 20 minute ride all the way to central Delhi.
24/7 service, quality and comfort with the guarantee of a “15 minute satisfaction contract” is the customer value proposition of the Ibis brand. F & B offerings include Spice It – a full service multi – cuisine restaurant, ‘Hub’ – the Bar Lounge and Meeting rooms. The hotel will cater to a variety of clientele spanning transient, pre and post departure passengers, leisure and of course business travelers from Indian companies, MNC’s and SME’s.
The 3rd largest hotel in Delhi, the 8th largest in India and the largest Accor property in the country; Ibis Delhi boasts of impressive statistics and aims to leverage this rich inventory for an innovative approach to the overall hotel functioning.
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Guest-Service-Associate-Front-Office-LADIES-only–ibis-Delhi-Airport-Delhi-1-to-2-years-101011002269?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=23&xid=131884344013868000&qp=&id=&f=-101011002269