ibis Pune-Front Office Associate VacancyJuly 13th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Front Office Associate, Ibis Pune
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : BHM – Hotel Management
Job Location : Pune
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
- Maintain control of guest and hotel accounts ensuring that all charges are accurate and posted on a timely basis.
- Maintain strict security procedures with credit and cash, accounting procedures, issue of room keys and guest confidentiality.
- Operate switchboard effectively, handling all calls promptly and professionally, greeting all callers and transfer all calls to relevant departments or guest room responding to requests quickly and efficiently.
- Document accurately all internal and guest messages. Distribute according to specified Hotel procedure.
- Assist, as required calls for reservations following hotel standard. Ensure accurate, up to date information is given.
- Use every opportunity to promote hotel facilities and maximize sales through sound product knowledge and selling skills.
- Control room inventory and assign room per guest needs.
- Log and inform your Team leader or Manager of any system problems. Suggest any improvements that could be made to improve existing systems and procedures.
- Follow policies and procedures outlined in the Departmental Service Standards / Procedures Manual
- Complete all duties, and ensure a concise hand over.
- Provide efficient, friendly and professional service to all guests.
- Degree in hotel management
- Excellent Communication
- Excellent conviction and selling ability
- Excellent team player
- Knowledge of Opera would be an advantage
About Company :
ibis Pune, India brings the latest trends in hospitality industry, setting a new standard in economy hotels and a mÃ©lange of classic French hospitality and Traditional Indian warmth & hospitality . The hotel is located in an upcoming central business district of the city with easy access to the airport, railway station and city centre. It features 162 rooms, conference facilities, a 24/7 restaurant, bar and the latest generation of Ibis Design.
Website http://www.accor.com, http://www.ibishotels.com
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above