IBM Bangalore Compensation Specialist OpeningApril 15th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
MBA HR Professional Compensation Benefits Specialist Job opportunity in India At IBM Bengaluru – 15 april 2011
Job Position : Compensation specialist
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Design, develop & implement employee compensation & benefit related policies & procedures
- Guide Salary Planners in effective compensation planning during annual increment cycle
- Carry out appropriate external C&B surveys and gather market intelligence gathered to position internal compensation at Mkt competitive rates
- Partner with the internal Finance Organization and prepare annual compensation budgets along with other provisions for Retention Plans, Off Cycle compensation changes & Benefits administration
- Develop and administer Promotion Plans for resources and propose promotion increments based on Mkt Positioning of the job and internal requirements
- Develop Market Reference Points of compensation for each job within the Business, socialize with Business Leadership and institutionalize the same within the organization
Required Skills :
- candidates with postgraduation in HR.
- Experience in C&B ( must) in an organsation of repute.
Adress of the Company :
IBM India Pvt Limited
IBM Global Services India Pvt. Ltd Embassy Golf
Link , Block-d Off Indiranagar-Koramangala Ring
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
About Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM
helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network.