IBM Bangalore Walkin Interview 18th Dec 2010-IT HelpDesk JobsDecember 16th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
IBM Bangalore Freshers Recruitment Deive For the Job Of IT HelpDesk Executive – 16th Dec 2010
Job Position : IT Help Desk Executive
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Details :
IBM is Hiring Freshers (2010 pass outs with all the marks sheets and Provisional Degree certificates also) and Experienced candidates.
- Graduates & Post Graduates from any discipline (BSc, BCom, BSc, BE, MCA, MBA)
- Freshers 2010, 2009,2008,2007 pass outs
- Also, Diploma holders (10+2+3)
- Good communication skills are requisite
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Networking concepts
- Willingness to work in shifts
Walkin Date : 18th December 2010
Walkin Venue :
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
EGL Pine Valley, 3rd Floor,
Koramangala Indiranagar inner Ring Road,
Walkin Timings: 11AM to 1PM
Note :Walk-in candidates are requested to carry Resume, one photo-id,
- carry a print of this email.
- Do not carry bags with you for the interview.
- Do not respond back to this Id.
- Selection of candidates is at the sole discretion of the IBM Recruitment Team
About Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself
as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
Website : https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/search.jsp?trac=hp_in&jobati
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above