IBM Bangalore walkin Interview on 9 April 2011- Freshers IT Helpdesk JobsApril 8th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job position : IT Help Desk Exec
No of Openings : 100
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Details :
IBM is Hiring Freshers (2010 pass outs with all the marks sheets and Provisional Degree certificates also) and Experienced candidates.
- Graduates & Post Graduates from any discipline (BSc, BCom, BSc, BE, MCA, MBA)
- Freshers 2010, 2009,2008,2007 pass outs
- Also, Diploma holders (10+2+3)
- Good communication skills are requisite
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Networking concepts
- Willingness to work in shifts
Walkin Date : 9th April 2011
Walkin Timings: 10AM to 1 PM
- Walk-in candidates are requested to carry Resume, one photo-id,
- Please carry a print of this email.
- Please do not carry bags with you for the interview.
- Please do not respond back to this Id. You can directly walkin on the date mentioned
Walkin Venue :
Embassy Golf Links,
Inner ring road,
About Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and
geographies to grow this leadership position.