IBM Daksh Kolkata- IT Analyst JobsApril 10th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Kolkata IT Fresher Job Openings in IBM Daksh – 10 April 2011
Job Position : IT Analyst Kol Ops SSS
Experience: 1- 3 Years
Job Location : Kolkata
- Knowledge of web server / DHCP / TNS / AD, DHCP, DNS, AD, Indepth understanding of IT processes and procedures., generating process and procedure docs.
- Qualification : MCA/PGDCA (Computers ) ,BE/B.Tech, BCA (Computers )
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and emplement assigned changes – these will be assigned via ‘The Change Management’.
- Follow appropriate Hand-Over process for outstanding logged tickets.
- All issues are logged and tracked to the satisfactory closure of the stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate with other IT Groups to ensure that Service level Agreements are met.
- Strong people management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating Systems (Windows NT, 2000, 2003 and 2008 server).
- Knowledge of Microsoft and product services (DHCP, DNS, AD).
- Hand on experience on handling Active Directory Issues and troubleshooting.
- Exceptional documentational skills on generating process and procedure docs.
- Configuring and managing back up schedules for servers.
- A sound understandiing of the technical aspects of one or more of the following areas :-
- Messaging, services like web server/DHCP/TNS/AD
- Indepth understanding of IT processes and procedures.
About Company :
IBM Daksh, a wholly owned subsidiary of IBM, is an integral part of the companys Globally Integrated Enterprise model. With a key role to play in IBMs managed business process services division, we provide solutions across various verticals such as Banking, Insurance, Travel, Telecom, Technology, Distribution, and Utilities. Our core expertise lies in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Finance and Accounting (F&A), Technical Help Desk, and industry-specific Back Office and Analytics services. Our network of delivery centers comprises offshore centers in India and Philippines and is further supported by IBMs global delivery network of 50+ centers
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Monster.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT MONSTER.COM and then apply above