IBM India-2010 Openings For Network EngineersJuly 29th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Technical Support Associate – ITD – GD
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, Cananda, EMEA & AP.
- Min 6 months of relevant experience in the mentioned skill areas
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP ¿ configuration options and Troubleshooting
- Browser Support – Internet Explorer
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc..
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
- Receives incoming calls from customers and creates incident record or updates existing record.
- Very strong computer skills required to be the initial call handling person who will perform problem cause analysis, resolve routine customer problems and/or more complex problems, and resolve routing and customer problems all within set criteria.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
- Be able to identify opportunity for, and implement process improvements.
- At least 6 months experience in Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- At least 6 months experience in Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP
About Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above