IBM Pune- 2011 B.Tech / BE Freshers VacanciesOctober 13th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Learning Developer – Instructional Design ( AIS ) – GBS
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.
Job Location: Pune
Job Details :
- A design developer at IBM researches, analyzes, develops, tailors, and/or revises instructional materials for all delivery mediums .
- Apply synchronous and asynchronous learning strategies, instructional models and strategies to the content.
- Apply multimedia principles for visualizing graphics.
- Apply and use templates in developing instructional materials.
- Have knowledge of industry standards, such as AICC, SCORM & ADA. 0 to 2 work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Journalism/Media Studies
Details of the Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
For details click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Learning-Developer-Instructional-Design-AIS-GBS-IBM-India-Pvt-Limited-Pune-0-to-1-years-121011900426?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=10&xid=131848996714439400&qp=&id=&f=-121011900426