ICICI Securities Delhi Walkin Interviews For Freshers Recruitment on 9/10/11 May 2011May 8th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
ICICI Securities Delhi is going to hire Graduate Freshers For doing relationship building with clients / doing market research / generating leads / managing meetings with customers and so on … – 8 May 2011
Job Position : Relationship Manager
Number of Posts : 30
Name of the Organization : ICICI Securities Limited
Experience: 0 Years / Fresher
Job Location: Delhi
INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000
Job Duties :
- Will be involved into Relationship Building & Management with the customer for Sales & Services of Financial Products of ICICI group. [Eg. Online Trading Account, Life Insurance, Mutual Funds, Investment Advisory, Wealth Management, Genaral Insurance]
- To manage customers in the branch or through client visits & provide Financial / Investment Advisory, Develop new relations through referencing & other sources.
- To generate leads and act as a productive resource by meeting targets thereby ensuring the fulfillment of budgetary expectations of the organization.
- To deliver the desired Sales target numbers by maintaining customer relationship.
- To Manage customer meetings and sales process as part of his reporting structure.
- To consciously deliver support to center managers in increasing the profitability of the center.
- Conducting market research for generating business thereby adding for revenue generation.
Interview address :
ICICI Securities Ltd.
Shop No.39 , 1st Floor,
Pushpa Market. Lajpat Nagar-2
Interview Date: 9th,10th & 11th May 2011,
Interview Time : 10:30 am to 2:00 pm
Details of the Organization :
ICICI Securities Ltd is the largest equity house in the country providing end-to-end solutions (including web-based services) through the largest non-banking distribution channel so as to fulfil all the diverse needs of retail and corporate customers. ICICI Securities (I-Sec) has a dominant position in its core segments of its operations – Corporate Finance including Equity Capital Markets Advisory Services, Institutional Equities, Retail and Financial Product Distribution.