ICWA Fresher Costing Trainee Job Opening- Balkrishna Industries MumbaiMarch 3rd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Cost Accountant Trainee Job Positions 2011 in Mumbai – 3 March 2011
Job Position : Trainee – Costing
No of Openings : 2
Name of the Organization : Balkrishna Industries Ltd
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification : B.Com , ICWA
- The incumbents should be Graduate and ICWA with minimum 1 years of experience.
- ICWA Freshers OR ICWA final are also preferred.
- Having experience in Costing & MIS deptt. will be an added advantage.
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare the cost sheet of comparative prices / Gross Margin of various customers.
- Prepare market wise, customer wise daily PI & Gross Margin report.
- Verify the Sale Prices and GM as per the Cost Sheet.
- Prepare the daily plant performance report- Key statistics, Operational efficiency.
- To generate cost sheet for all the customers.
- Find out the impact of changes in PTR / Compound
- Posting of all PTR
About Company :
Balkrishna Tyres (BKT) is part of the Siyaram Poddar Group, which has extensive interests in the Textiles, Garments, Paper & Rubber Products Industry. The Group turn over exceeds Rs. 2500 Crores p.a. to which BKT contributes Rs. 1400 Crores p.a.
BKT is an international Brand, which caters to the requirement of tyres for specialized application in Agricultural, Industrial, Construction, All Terrain Vehicles (ATV), Earth Moving Equipments, and Lawn and Garden Industry. It is a global player in the large size tyres, both Pneumatic and Radials in the above sectors.
The Company has most modern Plants in Aurangabad (Maharashtra) and Bhiwadi and Chopanki (Rajasthan) .It is the First Company In Asia to Manufacture OTR Steel Radial Tyres. Robust R&D infrastructure coupled with international quality standards provides a wide range (1700 above sizes) product support in an ever-changing global demand scenario. Our R&D Team and Engineers are extensively trained in the USA & Europe.
The Company has wide international distribution network, selling over 97% of its production in Western & Eastern Europe, South & North America, Middle East & Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Africa, well supported by Resident Offices in Europe, UK and USA.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com