iGate Patni Noida Walkin Interview on 30 July 2011- Fresher CSE Job VacancyJuly 29th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Customer Service Exec (Voice Process)
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Noida
- Any Graduate
- Should be taking calls as and when requirement on the floor.
- Must Login to meet the lines on daily basis.
- Should provide supervisory coverage in the absence of leads/mentors.
- Should walk the floor and answer floor questions.
- Must take improvement projects once in 3 months.
- Must monitor calls and provide feedback to mentees assigned.
- Can be required to conduct refreshers trainings on time to time basis.
- Should be responsible for discipline of the floor.
- Should have 6 months – 3 yrs experience in Voice based process (inbound customer service / query resolution or outbound collections / customer service) interacting with US residents.
- Should possess excellent Oral Communication Skills (the requirement is for Mortgage Voice Process)
- Should have work Experience using MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Should posses excellent composition & writing Skills
Interview Date : 30th July 2011
Interview Time : 9.00AM to 2.00 PM ( Saturday)
iGATEpatni Global Solutions Limited,
C 133 A, Sector 2
NOIDA 201 301, U.P
Note : Candidates should brings below documents when they visit our campus:
- One copy of their updated resume
- One passport size photograph
- Appointment / Appraisal letter /Last three months salary slip
Details of the Organization :
iGATE (NASDAQ:IGTE) is the first Business Outcomes driven integrated Technology and Operations (iTOPS) solutions provider with a global delivery model. iGATE enables clients to optimize their business through a combination of process investment strategies, technology leverage and business process outsourcing and provisioning. Our unique business model aligns with the clientâ€™s strategic objectives to achieve operational efficiencies, increase cost variability and rationalize their current operating environment. iGATE has over 8000 employees and 7 development centers in Australia, India, Japan, Malaysia and Mexico. iGATE has offices in 12 countries and 4 continents. With industry expertise spanning 16 years, iGATE has developed the right solutions with its Business Outcomes driven approach for industry verticals â€“ Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Health Care, Media & Entertainment and Telecom & Hi-Tech.
Website : http://www.igate.com