IIDL Delhi- Legal Fresher Opening 2011April 29th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
LLB / LLB Fresher Legal Exec Job Vacancy in Delhi at IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited – 29 April 2011
Job Position : Executive/ Senior Executive Legal
Number of Post : 1
Name of the Organization : IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Delhi
Qualification : LLB – Law
Required Skills :
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Sound domain knowledge may also apply.
- Male candidates are prefered.
Job Responsibilities :
- Drafting and vetting of legal documents.
- Co-ordinating with the law firms.
- Liasioning with government/other offices.
- Ensuring compliance of provision of applicable Acts/rules/Regulations and filing of required returns.
- Execution of various deeds.
- Legal Research
Details of the Company :
IIDL(IFCI Infrastructure Development limited), a wholly owned subsidiary, has been promoted by IFCI to leverage its expertise in the emerging infrastructure and real estate sector. IFCI today, owns prime residential and office premises across the country and is also equipped with experience in appraisal and monitoring of infrastructure projects. IIDL aims to actively leverage these strengths to make the most of emerging opportunities in the real estate sector. Besides redevelopment, modernization, ownership and management of properties owned by IFCI, IIDL’s mandate is to strategically develop properties acquired through NPA resolution from banks and FIs, or directly obtained from development authorities. It shall undertake to achieve its goals either by making these acquisitions independently or through joint ventures/ SPVs .
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com