Indiabulls Real Estate Mumbai-Civil Engineer Vacancies 2010May 4th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Name of the Organization : Indiabulls Realestate
About company :
Indiabulls Group is one of the top business houses in the country with business interests in Real Estate, Infrastructure, Financial Services and Power Sectors. Indiabulls Group companies are listed in Indian and overseas financial markets. The net-worth of the Group exceeds USD 3 billion. Indiabulls has been conferred the status of a “Business Superbrand” by The Brand Council, Superbrands India.
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited has a pan-India presence. From the iconic Sky towers in South Mumbai to sprawling SEZs and residential townships in major cities across the country, it is making its vision dynamically come to life. Indiabulls Real Estate has partnered with Farallon Capital Management LLC of USA to bring the first FDI into real estate. Indiabulls Real Estate is transforming 26 million sq ft in 16 cities into premium quality, high-end commercial, residential and retail spaces.
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Work Location: Mumbai
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Civil
should be B.Tech/B.E. Civil-strictly from IIT Institute.
Job Responsibilities :
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers representing the company.
- Direct and supervise workers.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computers.
- We also expect the following qualities
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings — Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material — Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Scheduling Work and Activities — Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others — Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information — Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com