INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SPICES RESEARCH-STENOGRAPHER / TECHNICAL ASSSISTANT VACANCYDecember 1st, 2009 Posted by VFreshers
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SPICES RESEARCH
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
P.O.Marikunnu, Calicut673 012, Kerala.
ADVERTISEMENT No. 02/2009
The Director, Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR), Calicut invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts as detailed below. The posts are of permanent nature and at present are filled on temporary basis. The appointee will be made permanent subject to satisfactory performance during the probationary period.
Name of the post: Technical Assistant (T3)
Band Pay + Grade Pay: Rs.520020200, GP Rs.2800/
No. of Post: One (Reserved for OBC)
Essential Qualification: B.Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry
Desirable qualifiation: Two years experience in farm management in Research/ Commercial farm.
Place of Posting: Cardamom Research Centre, Appangala, Madikeri571 201
Name of the post: Stenographer Gr.III
Band Pay + Grade Pay: Rs.520020200, GP Rs.2400/
No. of Post: One (Unreserved)
1. Matriculation or its equivalent
2. Professional efficiency Proficiency in shorthand (English/Hindi) at 80 w.p.m for 10 minutes (as evidenced by a certificate issued by State Board of Technical Education). The candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes and the candidates who opt to take the test in Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter in 75 minutes.
Place of Posting : Indian Institute of Spices Research. Marikunnu, Calicut 673 012
Last date for receipt of application: 11th December 2009.
General Instructions for candidates:
1. Age limit: For Post 1: 1830 years. No age limit for ICAR employees. For Post 2: 1827 years. The upper age is also relaxable upto 45 years in the case of serving regular employees of ICAR in the administrative [ministerial] category).
Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates. Age relaxation is applicable to OBC / SC / ST / Physically Handicapped candidates to the extent permissible under the rules.
2. Relaxation in upper age limit subject to submission of the requisite certificate.
a. By 5years for SC/ST candidates for vacancies reserved for them.
b. By 3 years for OBC candidates for vacancies reserved for them.
c. By 10 years for physically handicapped (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs for vacancies reserved for them.
3. Applications for the posts may be made on plain paper in the prescribed format containing particulars/ information duly supported by attested copies of educational / technical experience certificate etc. The applications complete in all respects, should reach the Director, Indian Institute of Spices research, Marikkunnu P.O, Calicut673 012, within the due date mentioned above, along with a demand draft for Rs. 200/ drawn in favour of “ICAR unitIISR, payable at Calicut, being the processing fee which is non refundable. No fees for SC/ST candidates. No processing fee for the post of Stenographer Grade III (Sl.
4. Application forms (separate for T3 & Stenographer post) can be downloaded from the website www.spices.res.in. It can be obtained by post also for which a request addressed to the Director, IISR, Marikunnu P.O, Calicut – 673 012, mentioning the advertisement No. and Post alongwith a self addressed envelope of size 23 x 10 cms (stamped for Rs.30/(Rupees Thirty Only) , should be sent by the candidate.
5. Persons already employed should route their application through proper channel.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for interview/test. However, unemployed SC/ST candidates called for interview/test will be paid traveling expenses to the extent permissible under the rules, on production of proof. ie, Second class rail fare or bus fare.
7. At present, the place of posting is as indicated in the advertisement. However, the same is liable to be transferred anywhere in India under IISR/ICAR.
8. The appointment is under ICAR and will be governed by New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f 01012004 mutatis mutandis and as amended, clarified or modified from time to time. HRA and other allowances are admissible as per rules for all the posts.
9. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection, test, interview or appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
10.Separate application should be submitted for each post. The cover containing application should be superscribed as “ Application for the post of _____________”.
11. Applications received after the due date for whatsoever the reason including postal delays will not be considered.
11. Director, IISR, Calicut reserves the right to short list the candidates for test/ interview,after due screening of applications.
12. Location: IISR Main Campus, Calicut (Pallithazham bus stop between Moozhikkal East and Chelavoor on the “CalicutWayanad” road.
13. The Director, IISR reserves the right either to fill up all the posts or any of them without assigning any reasons thereof.
For more clarifications, if any, please contact: 0495 2731410.
For More details go to http://www.spices.res.in/announcement/Recruitment%20of%20T3%20&%20Steno.pdf