Industrial Physics Jobs in India Aurangabad-Sterlite TechnologiesJune 14th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Research Officer – Industrial Physics
No of Openings : 2
Name of the Organization : Sterlite Technologies Limited
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Work Location: Aurangabad
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.;M.Sc – Physics
- PhD in Physics Thermodynamics of Material and knowledge on photonics glass will be preferred.
- Mathematical modeling and computer simulations of physical phenomena;
- Design and implementation of effective computation algorithms;
- Experiment planning and data analysis in physics;
- Design and construction of automatic control and measurement systems will be an added advantage.
Application Deadline date: 18 June 2010
Short-listing Date: 22 June 2010
Interview Date: To be confirmed, telephonic interview for short listed candidates
Job Details :
The job require to define and carry out Research and development program on problems of diverse scope while providing subject matter expertise in glass science so as to explore and develop innovative technologies to deliver new products, process and solutions.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provides and develops knowledge of thermodynamics, Optics and material science.
- Provides leadership in problem solving, and technical expertise, to ensure timely implementation of solutions.
- Analyzes and studies the physical properties of inorganic materials to determine their use or application to various products.
- Conducts exploratory research to produce new knowledge and potential products; conceives, organizes, promotes, and executes ideas and plans to increase.
- Develops research proposal to provide a technically economically sound basis for developing and evaluating new technologies.
- Reports progress of research work and significance of the results.
- Recommends utilization of the results for changes in the scope of work.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Documents material and/or process to protect and contribute to Intellectual Property improvements. Maintains knowledge of the latest developments in their area of expertise in order to identify and document any intellectual property developed.
About Company :
Sterlite Technologies limited is a leading global provider of transmission solutions for power and telecom industries. It is among the top 3 global manufacturers of power conductors and among the top 5 global manufacturers of optical fibers and cables.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above