Infosys BPO Pune- 2011 Pass Out Graduate Freshers RecruitmentMay 3rd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Process Executives
Job details :
Non Voice Process /Operations (Finance and Accounts/ Banking/ Insurance/ Order Management)
Job Location: Pune
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Minimum qualification –15 years of education (Candidates done with final year exams may also apply)
- Should be willing to work in shifts (24/7- including night shifts)
- Candidates(Fresh Graduates -2011) done with final year exams may also apply (Percentage in First and Second year should be above 50)
No BE/ BTech
Apply : Email ur cv to Sabareesh_Nair@infosys.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Company :
Infosys BPO is an end-to-end outsourcing services provider. Infosys BPO is a global company with 12 delivery centers across the Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe and India. Our business solutions and leadership have been recognized by several global forums. We are an equal-opportunity employer and continue to be regarded for our global people excellence practices.
Infosys is a place where we’re free to explore and are encouraged to voice new ideas. This is what distinguishes us from the rest and inspires us to Excel, Innovate and Lead.
• It’s a company with a conscience
• It’s one of the fastest growing companies in the world. The opportunities for you are endless.
• It’s the next generation IT services and consulting company
• You get onto a global track
• It is the pioneer, and the best practitioner, of the GDM: this is redefining the way business is done.
• It lets you enjoy entrepreneurial freedom: Infosys was started by 7 people in 1981. the spirit of entrepreneurship still holds. You get the freedom to make decisions and the freedom to experiment and take calculated risks.
• Experience the comfort of Infosys Predictability: We have redefined the engagement experience of the client in the IT services market. We have set new benchmarks for on-time, on-budget and on-spec delivery.)
• Get the satisfaction of making your client more competitive: In 1991, our revenue was a mere USD 2 million. In 1999, it became USD 121 million. In 2004, it just crossed the USD 1 billion mark. In 2005, we clocked USD 1.6 billion. In such a fast growing company, the opportunities tomorrow can’t even be described today.