ING Life Insurance-Marketing Operations Jobs 2010June 16th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Executive / Sr. Executive –Marketing Operations
Name of the Organization : ING Life Insurance
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Pune
- candidate should be a graduate.
- Should have experience in handling marketing activities / customer activation in a Financial Services / Consumer Product company/ Event company.
- Should have ability to conceptualize and execute events, road-shows and activities designed to generate customer leads.
- Ability to prioritize different projects on hand, to balance between the most important and the most urgent ones while continuing to ensure that other projects do not fall behind schedules.
- Must be familiar with the use of MS office tools like excel, powerpoint and Word. Should be able to generate and analyze reports using these tools.
- Should be able to take responsibility for ensuring that projects are done on time and within the required quality parameters despite obstacles and an ability to track the results of the activities and ensure that they achieved the desired objectives.
- Should have basic knowledge of marketing principles, practices and precedents.
- Should have basic knowledge of the brands in our business and some knowledge about the various local media options available.
- Ability to think up of creative and attractive ways of conceptualizing and planning activities and events so as to ensure a high degree of attraction to the targeted audience.
- Ability to works and coordinate efforts with the Sales Team to ensure delivery of project objectives.
- Ability to provide timely, clear, concise and action oriented feedback to all so that appropriate actions are taken.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of society.
- Should have ability to manage and negotiate the best deals with the vendors.
Job Responsibilities :
- Assisting the Marketing Operation Manager & the Sales function through activities like Sales promotions, Market research and Event management with a view to development / increment of business.
- Promoting ING Vysya Life Insurance and the ING Vysya Brand in the Local Civic and Business community.
- Maintain strict ING Vysya Compliance Standards.
- Providing support to the Sales force in recruitment/ customer acquisition activities and in maintaining a high level of constant and continuous activities.
- Managing Sales Collaterals for the Area in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Setting up feedback/ communication mechanism that encourages and fosters sharing of best practices across the Field Sales System.
- Responsible for achieving results within defined timelines and expense Budgets.
About Company :
ING Life Insurance is a part of the ING group- a Fortune 13 company, the world’s largest Financial Services Company and the largest life insurance Company- with net profits in excess of $9 billion. ING has over 150 years of heritage and more than 110,000 employees worldwide, is rated amongst the top ten employers in Europe, and manages the financial future of over 60 million customers in 50 countries
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org