Ing Vysya Bank- 2009/10 Pass Out CA Fresher Vacancy in BangaloreMarch 11th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Chartered Accountant Fresher Job Opening in Ing Vysya Bank – 11 March 2011
Job Position : Chartered Accountant
No of Opening : 1
Name of the Organization : Ing Vysya Bank Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Qualification : CA
- CA Freshers
- Open for relocation in Bangalore
Job Details :
To provide the management timely and accurate financial information for decision making. To ensure the entire requirements by the management are collated and validated and to ensure adequate qualitative information regarding decision-making.
Job Responsibilities :
- Cost Analysis : Providing detailed analysis on different components of costs with drivers. Full understanding of all lines of costs. Forecasting of the expenses by departments on a periodic basis.
- Peer Group Analysis : To compare IVBL’s current performance with other peer banks, the market and the Industry in general, under clearly defined parameters like Growth in Deposits, Growth in Advances, Network Distribution, Net Interest Margin, Cost of Deposits, Profitability, Return ratios, Segment performance etc.
- To arrive at the branch wise profitability on a monthly basis
- To track the financials of the branch by the major segments and communicate the same to the Business/Business Finance teams within timelines
- Perform analysis of branch performance and present the same to senior management for appropriate action.
- Perform analysis of loss making branches on a periodic basis
- Track the performance of the new branches for a reasonable period (atleast 3 years) against their budgets/targets approved during the branch sanctioning and present the same for management action.
- Preparation of accurate Structural Liquidity report to comply with RBI norms for daily preparation.
- Highlight variance in the SLR report as and when they occur for proper analysis and work closely with market risk for necessary monitoring and analysis of the report
- Reporting of the Funds Transfer pricing (FTP) by business segments on a monthly basis using the Banks system, in close co-ordination with market risk department.
- Perform necessary analysis of the ALM and FTP movements, including the budgets, and present the same for necessary action.
- Monitoring the performance on a monthly basis against budgets and provide analysis of performance and variances to the budget. Provide advance information based on performance trends.
- Working with all the business departments to provide them the current run rates and helping them understand their financial numbers.
- Assist the Planning team during the annual budgeting and Periodic forecasting process in handling and closing certain segments of the budgets.
- Coordinate with other departments on a timely basis for receiving and submitting information required by either party. Providing timely information and clarification to Management and other departments on queries raised with regard to reports prepared or any other relevant information.
- Provide such ad-hoc MIS information and analysis as may be required from time to time or might be perceived to track business performance and provide meaningful insights.
- Manage the Daily and Weekly Balance Sheet MIS report and improve the same from time to time in order to provide additional management information
- Track the Balance Sheet movements on a daily/periodic basis and provide advance warnings on trends/variances.
- Managing internal customer expectations by providing timely and accurate information.
- Interpersonal interaction of the team members with other business departments
- Turn around time to provide the required information to the Senior Management
- Impact of wrong reporting leading to inappropriate decisions which can result in reputation issues.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above