Ingram Micro Bangalore-Accountant Vacancies 2010March 25th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Ingram Micro Inc. is the world’s largest technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics company.
Ranked as No.70 in the FORTUNE 500 2007 listing, with sales exceeding $31.3 billion.
The company offers a broad array of solutions and services to nearly 165,000 resellers by distributing and marketing hundreds of thousands of IT products worldwide from nearly 1,400 suppliers.
Ingram Micro serves 100 countries and is the only global IT distributor with operations in Asia. Ingram Micro India Pvt. Limited is a subsidiary of Ingram Micro Inc., USA. Established in 1989, IMIPL today is the No: 1, IT Distribution company with nationwide presence.
In India we are the No: 1 in the industry having a Turnover of 6300+ crores with close to 1200 associates in 42 locations. From the present stage of steady Growth, we continue to make the right moves by entering into Newer Markets and expanding our Product offerings.
Job Position : Associate – Commercial
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Work place : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job responsibilities :
- To ensure timely collection & keep accounts clean.
- Quarterly reconciliation, of our A/R & Customer A/P, & sign-off
- Resolve open issues, captured in ‘Quarterly Sign-Off’, before next sign-off
- Collection of TDS Certificates
- Collection of ‘C’ Forms
- Establishing communication channels in customer’s organization
- Predict Collection with accuracy
- Internal interaction to ensure correctness in ‘Account Statements’
- Fine tune related processes
- Tracking mechanism till logical closure
- Minimum a graduate: B.Com preferred.
- B.Com with 1-5 years of experience in Accounting/ Finance.
Ingram Micro (I) Pvt Ltd
Gate no 1A, Godrej Industries Complex Eastern
Express Highway Vikhroli (East)
Website : http://www.ingrammicro.com