Instrumentation Engineer Openings Hyderabad-MSN LaboratoriesAugust 4th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Instrumentation Engineer
No of openings : 2
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Instrumentation
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Troubleshooting, Maintenance and Calibration of Analytical lab equipments.
- To ensure and perform scheduled preventive maintenance for all Lab equipments and training to users.
- Giving Service support and striving to keep minimal instrument down time.
- Maintaining Data Server and responsible for all instrumentation systems data Backup through VERITAS Backup Software.
- Working as a liaison officer in several inspections from regulatory agencies like USFDA, WHO, ANVISA (Brazil), MCC (South Africa) and responding to instrumentation related queries.
- Maintaining Spares Inventory through ERP module and Annual Maintenance contracts (wherever applicable).
- Taking care local network and an active part in annual third party computer, software and network validations.
- Diploma or B.Tech in instrumentation Engineering Stream and they should have 1 to 3 years of exp. in instrumentation (Pharma experience)
- Should know Troubleshooting & Maintenance of the following instruments:
- HPLCs (Waters, Agilent, Shimadzu) with UV/Vis, PDA and FLD detectors.
- Mass Spectrometers (Waters Micromass, Sciex API-3000).
- Nitrogen Generators (Peak Scientific).
- Refrigerated Centrifuges and Deep Freezers (Sanyo).
- Milli Q Gradient Water System (Millipore).
- Analytical Balances (Mettler, Afcoset, Denver).
- Eurotherm Temperature Data Logger with Bridge Software.
About company :
MSN Group is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of four API manufacturing plants, one finished dosage facility and a dedicated Technology development center. Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified, WHO: GMP, EU:GMP and USFDA approved. Our manufacturing units are designed to confirms to the principles of Quality, Safety and sound Environment.
MSN Group management team comprises of top notch professionals, with extensive experience in synthetic chemistry, process engineering, quality, IT, SCM, marketing, regulatory requirements and environmental safety and a proven track record in pharmaceutical industry. Our outstanding teams of well-educated, motivated and result-oriented employees have contributed actively to our spectacular growth.
MSN Laboratories Ltd
MSN House, Plot No: C – 24
Industrial Estate, Sanathnagar
HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500018
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above