Insurance Operations Job Opportunities Gurgaon-XL India GroupNovember 21st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Process specialist-Claims
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide claim processing support to the Claims Management Division of XL Reinsurance .
- The position is responsible for creating new files for treaty and facultative business in XLRA’s claim system and in accordance with department processing guidelines.
- Timely and accurate processing of claims requested by Account handlers with a minimum goal of 35 – 60 notices processed per day.
- Clear and concise file comments which capture a brief description of the treaty coverage, loss facts and Record Only reason where necessary.
- Manage process to assure complete adherence to defined processing guidelines and standards – productivity, turn around time and accuracy.
- Interact with process owners to resolve identified issues.
- Provide weekly report to manager on the number of new reports processed.
- University Graduate preferably with 1-2 years primary and/or reinsurance claim handling experience either with an Indian insurance/reinsurance company or with an outsourcing company in India handling US claims.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
- Experience and proficiency in entering data in the proprietary claim systems of an insurance or reinsurance company.
- Candidates with diploma in French/ German/ Italian/ Spanish/ Portuguese would be preferred
XL India Business Services Pvt Ltd
5th Floor, Tower B, Building 8
DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
About Company :
As a global provider of insurance and reinsurance products & services, XL Group companies specialize in commercial risks. Our customers are some of the world’s largest industrial, commercial, and professional service firms, insurance companies, and financial institutions. They trust us for our superior financial security, risk expertise, and service excellence.
As an operations centre of excellence XL India Business Services provides support to the XL group of companies across the world for Underwriting, Claims, Operations, Actuarial Analysis, Finance and Investments processes. With an employee strength of 400 plus employees, XL India has proven its excellence by serving into 19 countries with diversified processes belonging to functions spread across 3 business lines.
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com