Intel Technology- Logistic Specialist Jobs at BangaloreJanuary 31st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Logistics Fresher Job Opportunities in India at Intel Technology Bangalore – 31st Jan 2011
Job Position : Logistics Specialist
Name of the Organization : Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Preferably with Bachelors degree in logistics discipline or business management.
- Good knowledge in customs, logistics and transportation management.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office applications e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Good interpersonal skills both in oral and written modes.
- Able to maintain a problem solving attitude when under pressure.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the storage or movement of inbound, interplant, and outbound material, equipment, and finished goods.
- Develops and implements control systems to move material in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring inbound/outbound transportation modes and operations are in full compliance of all applicable Intel policies and government regulations.
- Closely work with TLC folks on any customs related issues.
- Oversees the efficient processing of all customs documentation’s.
- Manage the performance of all Intel contracted forwarders and work closely with them to resolve any transportation related issues.
- Work on improvement and establishing new process or procedure to support the changing business needs
- Manage overall Material warehouse operations and 3PL logistics support for Intel India R&D center
- Support new projects at R&D site and maintain key logistics and Customs related CSI?s assigned.
- Manage all logistics & customs, STPI related audits (Internal & External)