Internal Auditor Treasury Jobs-HDFC Bank MumbaiFebruary 18th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About company :
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1725 branches and 3898 ATMs spread over 771 towns and cities across India
The Bank’s American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines.
Job Position : Internal Auditor -Treasury
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Com, CA,MBA/PGDM
Work place : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- To analyze and identify various risk arise out of treasury transactions/ process.
- To ensure the implementation of Internal & RBI guidelines
- Providing inputs on new Treasury products pertaining to areas of treasury.
- Assist in SOX compliance testing for Treasury areas and interacting with external SOX Auditors
- Assist in preparation of Treasury Audit reports
- Review of Securities, FX & Derivative Revaluation
- Interaction with Statutory/ RBI auditors
- Preparation of Board Data
- Review of transactions undertaken at Overseas operations.
- B.Com/ MBA/ Inter-CA/ CA/ CFA.
- should have completed minium 1 year in the Bank
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in Excel
- Sound Knowledge of Treasury areas and RBI guidelines will be preferred
- Good Communication Skills ( written & Oral).