Internet Marketing Jobs at Hyderabad-DeloitteJune 11th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is an organization of member firms around the world devoted to client service excellence. In India Deloitte has offices in thirteen locations, we have major practice offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Baroda and Ahmedabad.
Job Position : Internet Marketing
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Work Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Create and update section and content pages for Deloitte.com/global.
- To prepare reports for analysis of Deloitte.com/global website usage/trends for marketing leadership, Internet editors,
- Marketing Directors and Content Managers as required.
- To support web statistics subject matter experts with various assignments, campaigns and projects.
- Complete other Web- and marketing-related tasks as required.
- Assist with the production and maintenance of dashboard reports in Omniture and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as required.
- Assist in maintaining Web site pages on Deloitte.com/global. Assist with other Web-related tasks, such as respond to webmaster inquiries, as required
- Analyze reports and use firm tools to determine success or failure of specific marketing programs.
- Any Graduate or MBA in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Position requires strong analytical skills, excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Requires proficiency working with databases and spreadsheets; familiarity with other analysis tools helpful.
- Experience working with Web site analysis applications such as Omniture Site Catalyst or WebTrends, content management applications such as Vignette, and email marketing systems such as Twelve Horses is extremely helpful.
- Knowledge of HTML, AJAX, Flash and design software (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, illustrator) a big plus.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above