Internet Technologies Webmaster Opening in Bangalore-The Sofitel Mumbai BKCOctober 6th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : E-Commerce Manager, Sofitel Mumbai BKC
No of Opening : 1
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure implementation of all Sofitel branded e-commerce solutions
- Ascertain that branded and 3rd party websites are always up-to-date with new photography, content etc.
- Lead and develop the hotels Customer Relationship Management (CRM) initiatives, tool – actively driving incremental revenue through creative sales & marketing promotions.
- Identify and evaluate new 3rd party web-site opportunities to increase Internet production and drive on-line market share
- Increase understanding of on-line booking patterns by analyzing demographics, geographics, search words used, search engines utilized, as well as tracking production through on-line channels
- Identify and target market segments booked through traditional offline channels that may successfully be driven on-line.
- Coordinate pricing and distribution activity with the sales & revenue management teams.
- Train and inform hotel teams of online opportunities / strategies and contribute toward developing an innovative ‘Internet culture’ within the hotel
- Have the hotel represented on the major OTAs and manage the relationships with the Market Managers
- Create, plan and execute an on-line advertising strategy
- Drive SEO, SEM, PPC for the hotel to maximise reach and bookings
- Create and implement the hotel’s Social Media strategy, in keeping with the brand vision
- Research and analyse competitor activity on-line and ensure that the hotel is ahead of the comp-set.
- Work closely with the Revenue Manager to create and launch brand and hotel packages on-line
- Min. of 2 years relevant E-commerce experience in India / Asia
- Luxury Hotel/Product experience would be an asset
- Minimum requirement of undergraduate degree from a reputed institute in Marketing or Commerce
- Knowledge of html / xml / animation would be an advantage
- Previous experience in running on-line campaigns would be an advantage
- Excellent management and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – both oral and written fluency in English
- Must be a team-player with enthusiasm to share knowledge and develop colleagues’ understanding of E-commerce
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
About Company :
The Sofitel Mumbai BKC lies in the financial hub of the city in the Bandra Kurla Complex. This five star luxury hotel offers 302 rooms and suites, nine function spaces, five of Mumbai’s most innovative dining outlets and the sanctuary of Sofitel’s So Spa. Part of the French group Accor with more than 4000 hotels around the world, the Sofitel brand promises to bring to you, its ambassadors a multi cultural environment, dedicated training programs, attractive salary and benefit packages and a firm commitment to the development of your careers. Your passion and professionalism are the reference for our guests. Luxury starts with you, your future starts with Sofitel
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above