Investment Banking Analyst Job Careers India Mumbai-Feedback VenturesNovember 1st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : AM / DM – Investment Banking
No of Openings : 2
Name of the Organization : Feedback Ventures Private Limited
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary : Rupees 6,50,000 – 14,00,000
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E., CA,MBA/PGDM – Finance
Job Responsibilities :
- Assistant in the implementation stage of SBU business plan.
- Focus on M&A, Private Equity transactions across infrastructure space.
- Assist in Deal Execution: Build financial models, draft investor documents.
- Assist in Deal Sourcing: Support business development activities.
- Assist in Deal Closure: Support in negotiations, drafting terms sheets / difinitive agreements.
- should be MBA – Fin from Tier I institute
- or CA with good Ranks
- Shoould have relevant experience in Investment banking / Project finance for atleast 2 years.
- Well versed with financial modeling & presentation.
- Should have excellant analytical skills, communication skills
About Company :
Top-notch professionals required at all levels to support ‘India’s Leading Integrated Infrastructure Development Company FEEDBACK VENTURES’ heading for further expansion overseas besides its wide spread operations in various parts of India.
Equipped with an understanding of critical success factors Feedback offers end to end engineering solutions to various client segment and executes assignments for both Government and Private sector.
It’s ever expanding Design Centers at Delhi and Bangalore with its state of art technology are a cut above the rest. It is leading the way amidst tough competition with cutting edge technology being its forte and the order book multiplying many folds.