Invoicing Process Job Opportunities in Delhi Region- AccentureMay 16th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Accenture NCR Delhi is recruiting BBA / B.Com Freshers having knowledge of MIS for Billing / Invoicing Process – 16 May 2011
Job Position : Customer billing / invoicing Process Exec
Number of Posts : 6
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Qualification : B.B.A,B.Com
Job Location : Delhi, Delhi/NCR
Job Details :
The purpose of the job is to ensure timely review and determination of credit limit for new customer and exiting customers, UCC filings and Providing the requested information to various departments. For purposes of this Credit function, customer shall mean any third party to whom NCR extends credit including but not limited to sales customers and resellers. The Credit function is typically initiated by a customer order and is usually reviewed and maintained on a regular basis.
Job Duties :
- Processing including reviewing credit limit applications, requesting rating service reports, reviewing credit matrices, recommending credit limits, entering approved credit limits into Oracle
- Providing requisite credit information to various NCR departments. Archiving, records retention and audit support. Understanding the Process and supporting in smooth transition(s).
- Resolving Business Unit Queries.
- Identification of areas for process improvement.
- Ensure compliance with Client’s policies and practices.
- Providing inputs for periodic reviews and MIS
- Participation in team events / initiatives
Address of the Organization :
Accenture IBC Knowledge Park 4/1, Bannerghatta
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Organization :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 211,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$21.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2010.
Website : http://www.accenture.com