IOB 2011 Freshers Recruitment- Clerical Job VacanciesMarch 8th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Freshers 1100 Clerk Job Positions in Indian Overseas Bank – 8 March 2011
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
Central Office, 763, Anna Salai, Chennai-600002
Job Details :
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) invites online applications from Indian Citizen for the post of Clerk :
Job Position : Clerk
No of Posts : 1100
(UR-605, SC-165,ST-92,OBC-238) in various states
Scale of Pay : Rs. 7200 – 19300/-
Age Limit : 18-28 years as on 01/01/2011.
Relaxation as per rules.
Educational Qualifications: (As on 01.01.2011):
(a) A Pass with 65% marks (60% for SC/ST/PC/Ex-Servicemen) in HSC of 10 + 2 (10+2+3) pattern or Intermediate / Pre-University or
any equivalent examination recognized by Central / State Government or U.T. Administration.
(b) A pass with 60% marks Diploma in Banking (55% for SC/ST/PC/Ex-Servicemen) recognized by Central / State Government or U.T.
(c) A degree with a minimum of 50% of marks (45% for SC/ST/PC/Ex-Servicemen) in any discipline from a recognized University or any
equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Govt.
• For Ex-Servicemen (who do not possess the above) a pass in Service (Departmental) Examination which is recognized as
equivalent to Civil Examination not below the rank of Higher Secondary School Examination.
• All Educational Qualifications should be from recognized University / Central / State / U.T. Administration.
• Should be able to write and speak English fluently.
• Knowledge to read, write and speak the official language of the state for which the candidate has applied is essential.
Computer Literacy – Apart from relevant qualification for the above post, computer literacy shall be an essential qualification, which the
candidate must either possess or acquire within six months of joining the Bank
Application Fee : Rs.300/- (Rs.50/-For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Physically Challenged) for to be paid at any of the branches of Indian Overseas Bank only by Fee remittance Challan.
Apply : Apply Online. Application can be submitted between 04/03/2011 and 25/03/2011 through IOB website only.
1. Opening date for online registration : 04/03/2011
2. Closing date for online registration : 25/03/2011
3. Payment of Application Fee/ Postage : 04/03/2011 to 25/03/2011
4. Tentative Date of Written Examination : 29/05/2011
For Details Visit : http://www.iob.in/careers.aspx for details and online submission of application.