IT Software Fresher Jobs-IBM BangaloreAugust 4th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Quality Analsyt – ITD – GD
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Description Enable the operations team achieve & exceed client metrics
- Perform Call monitorings, Ticket checks & Call Calibrations – Achieve targets
- Effective Coaching & feedback to entire span of agents/ service representatives
- Monitor team performance, generate reports, trends & dashboards
- Ability to analyse data & perform a thorough Root Cause Analysis
- Take new actions within & across teams, to improve productivity and share best practices
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams for process improvements and standardization.
- Good Communication Skills: Written and Oral
- Knowledge of GDF and implementation aspect of the same
- Knowledge of quality standards and practicality of same.
- Quality Certification will be considered
- Great level of confidence and analytical skills
- Minimum 15 years of education required
- Total 0 to 2 years of work experience required
- Advanced Level of Expertise in MS-Excel, MS Powerpoint
- 6 Sigma Green belt (Trained- Preferably)
- Understanding PM terminologies
Job Details :
This role performs and implements client security solutions in I/T environments. This includes, but is not limited to, mainframes, client/server platforms, networks, and associated software environments. Examples of activities performed by this role include site security administration, ethical hacking, system security monitoring, and security tools installation and maintenance.
About Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above