IT Software Trainee Jobs Noida-AtrentaJanuary 21st, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Atrenta Noida B.Tech / BE Freshers Trainee Job Openings – 21st Jan 2011
Job Position : Trainee – Software Engineer
No of Openings : 2
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication, Instrumentation
Job Location : Noida
- The candidate should have 1 to 2 years of relevant hands-on experience in scripting and Configuration Management (CM).
- Good academic background with B.E. / B.Tech/ M.Tech. in Computer Science/ Electrical / Electronics Engineering from reputed Universities. MCAs with high marks can also apply
- Working knowledge of CM concepts, CVS, Perl, Shell scripts, Unix environment.
- Prior exposure to EDA domain or Product company will be a plus.
- Good communication skill, follow up skill and a team player.
- Good programming skill will be a plus.
- Must be flexible, resourceful and responsible to complete assigned tasks with limited resources.
- Knowledge of test automation, scripting, SQL, php, HTML
Job Responsibilities :
- Candidate will be responsible for day to day support in build, regression testing and related automation framework.
- With CVS, Make, Perl and Unix as focus area, the candidate will be required to deal with the following functional areas:
- Tracking build and regression failure issues to closure
- Narrow down of regression failure issues by first level debugging
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
About Company :
Atrenta (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a 100 % owned subsidiary of Atrenta Inc. USA. Atrenta India was formed in May 2001 and operates from its development center in Noida & Bangalore. It is led by an experienced and technically skilled management team and currently employs more than 215 professionals from premier technical institutes in India.
Atrenta Inc. has more than 100 global customers, which include 10 of the top 10 semiconductor companies and more than 27 of the top 30 chip companies.